2005-07-28

 

At least 50 taliban killed in Uruzgan

According to local authorities, at least 50 Taliban were killed and
another 25 were captured Monday night during an operation carried out
by the Afghan national Army {ANA} and Afghan national police {ANP},
working together with coalition troops in southern province of
Uruzgan. Hundreds of small arms and much ammunition was also sized on
the Monday
night operation in this area. Sadly, two US soldiers and two Afghan
soldiers were also killed during the fight.

Provincial governor Jan Mohammed said the operation took place in Cia
Choy district of Uruzgan. The US Air Force played a significant role
in destroying a Taliban stronghold in this area. Cia Choy district is
the main center where the Taliban supply weapons and armaments to the
insurgents in three important provinces: Zabul, Kandahar, and Uruzgan.
These are provinces where the Taliban often attacks Afghan and foreign
troops.

Taliban spoksman Latif Hakimi confirmed the attack but he said only
four militants were killed, and claimed that the Taliban destroyed
five US vehicles and killed 28 coalition soldiers. He also said that
three US soldiers and one Afghan soldier were wounded in the fight,
but the claim has not been confirmed by independed media.

The Taliban leader Mullah Omar, in an audio tape released two days
ago, called upon his followers to intensify their attack against
foreign troops. They have managed to increase their attacks in recent
months; some 180 Taliban were killedin Mian Nushin district of
Kandahar province late last month.

Comments:
I am in full support of the Taliban becoming martyrs and so long as we keep killing them we make more martyrs.

I only wish we could make them all martyrs along with the Al-Queds folks and the bastards killing innocents.

With all this company, Allah will be happy.
 
I have a feeling Allah might take a "Two's company" approach once these misguided murders starting knocking at the gates of paradise.
 
The Taliban sure seem to get hammered every time they raise their ugly heads. They also seem to have almost no popular support. What will it take for them to get the message? I also wonder how many of these 'Taliban' are really the same kind of foreign fighters being seen in Iraq?
 
Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW
 
What a very interesting entry on home schooling requirement. You may also like to know that our publication at www.SuccessfulHomeSchooling.net is also a great resource on home schooling requirement and associated areas Enj oy
 
Just was out looking for real estate and your blog came up.
I haven't found anything about real estate so I'll add my own link.
buy a house in
 
Just was out looking for real estate and your blog came up.
I haven't found anything about real estate so I'll add my own link.
buy a house
 
Just was out looking for real estate and your blog came up.
I haven't found anything about real estate so I'll add my own link.
new houses for sale
 
Great Blog! I wanted to share this with you. Are you tired of the Internet Marketing Rat Race? e currency forum

Check this out when you have time :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Just 4 Women. I want to introduce you to a website that is an internet resource for Women. Get answers, tips and ideas all in one place. Women
 
Great blog! I totally agree with some of the comments made. Please come check out my site for additional information on older woman personal. Heres the link older woman personal
 
Interesting blog, be sure and check out my site / blog when you get a chance at www.shoes-apparel-discount-fashion.com Thanks and have a great day.
 
Hi there you have a great blog. I will be sure to come back again. I have a website that deals with Therealestatearena.com. When you have a chance please check it out. Please visit Therealestatearena.com
Thanks,

Don
 
Every time I am about to give up blogging, I run into something which catches my attention � like your blog � which is a pleasant distraction from the difficulties of my own real estate work. Thanks for the read. Visit my site if you have a chance.
 
All the news about aint it cool news read it online reading the free online newspaper www.thedailyposts.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
|



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?